Sunday, April 11, 2010


Well the next exam is tomorrow. So that's exciting.
Funny to think that English tends to matter for one week at a time.
Usually that week corresponds to exam week. Funny how that works.

Right now I am facing a big mass of confusion.
I have two shows coming up so that's exciting! If you're in town from April 22-24 be sure to come out and see Massacre and Gods Car Leaves at Veritasse. They're funny! And the price is amazing!

I've been addicted to Survivor lately. I freaking love that show. It's just grand.
LOVE IT.

Not really sure what to do next. Tired as can be.
I keep meaning to make a meaningful entry but can't seem to.

So for all those interested: You should come see this. It's grand.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=102065773168907&ref=mf

No comments: