Friday, January 30, 2009

So here I am. It's already the end of January. In two weeks I leave for India and I am terrified beyond anything at the thought of it all. I guess I'm using this entry as more of a "Oh my god" entry then anything else. 
I know it's not just me who feels like January is moving by at a speed that would make anyones head spin faster then Webster in his grave after the onset of lolcats. Or LoLcatz if you will. I don't know exactly how to spell it... which i suppose is the epitome of irony right there. 
You know what I love? Lemurs. Lemurs make my day just a little bit brighter. 
So there's this musician named Krissi and she's asked me to do a dance video for her. I'm intruiged. I might actually do it. I figure it could be fun. 
I was going to have a point to this entry, but I see that's all gone by the wayside in favour of randomness and more randomness. What a surprise. 
Maybe next time I'll have a point. 
Maybe. 
I doubt it though. 

No comments: