Friday, September 26, 2008


"HOW DO YOU DESCRIBE A FEELING..."

I used to love Kylie Minogue. I really did. The woman is hot, talented, hot, sexy and hot. Her fashion is hot. You remember that video with the pylon heads? Where you just can't get that song out of your head? Yeah... That's hot. 

Is it just me or could this woman out slut everyone on Top Model? 

Who's watching this season? As if Isis got the boot so early. That chick was fierce. I use the term chick loosely. Obviously. But come on Isis. Really? That was the best you could do? I mean seriously. I have a penis too. It's not that hard to model around. 

"This guy's like Ghandi, but better. He likes Puppets" 
-Forgetting Sarah Marshall

SO... I'm back in school. Nipissing is awesome so far. I love being back in school. It's so refreshing. After feeling so stuck for so long, it's nice to be free. It's like a weight has been lifted  and I'm just chilling around.  

Oh wait... 



Now that that's over with, let me start by saying I will not be ending my youtube right now. Although I haven't been on it in a while. I'll try to get this up to snuff, and update at least twice a week. 

So please... hold me accountable. :) 

EXPECT Many topics about Top Model. Expect many topics about school. And Blockbuster. And God. Not necessarily in that order mind you. Don't expect this to be the only topic. I'm looking at this blog more as a fantastic chronology of how fabulous everything is. DEAL WITH IT. now.

I love the fact that I don't have to use proper grammar. 

So yeah... This is me in a nutshell. So far. You'll uncover more as time goes on. 

"Those are completely conflicting ideologies, and that does not make you a citizen of the planet. That just makes you full of shit." -Kristen Bell in Forgetting Sarah Marshall

BLOCKBUSTER REPORT: 

MY TOP THREE:
1) Forgetting Sarah Marshall * * * *
2) IRON MAN * * * *
3) BIGGER, STRONGER, FASTER * * *

No comments: