Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Being Unstuck

For the longest time I have felt stuck.
I have felt no need to update this blog for the longest time because I have had no need to.
There has been no need to express myself as nothing has happened.
But now, I feel there are a few things I need to express.
Countoff:
1. Dark Rising- and the tale of the awesomeness
If you haven't seen the movie Dark Rising, you should definitely check it out. And I have no ulterior motive for saying this.
Full story to come soon ;) It's a good one
2. Glee
This show is my ultimate guilty pleasure. I want to be on it. I want to be it.
Yes I know the writing is not up to par. But it's still charming. It's a great little show, ten times more exciting then the other shows that exist today. Well that's not entirely true... but it's still fun.
3. Books
I'm writing again! I restarted my invisible war trilogy and dividing it into a five part mini-series.
More on that to come...

Yeah... I guess this equivocates to a teaser.
But trust me... things get good.

No comments: