Sunday, October 26, 2008

I think we're all at that point where you can feel your life kind of coming to a head. You walk through your days tired and listless. Classes are boring and the stress of life is beginning to weigh heavily on your shoulders.
Doesn't it suck?
I wish I had Kylie here right now to cheer me up.
Oh Wait!




There she is. The slut's alive and well and living in Paris. With Jacques Brel. (obscure musical reference. I forgive you for not understanding it)

So I got to feel almost important on you tube for a day. I was the 44th most watched - Guru - Canada for one day. That was exciting! Almost like being the worlds tallest midget. for one day.
I imagine that could be a good quality to have. Being the worlds tallest midget could indeed be a good thing. I wonder if that would qualify as a legitimate world record.

Anyway, I'm still training and such. Still trying to find someone to help me out with technique and stuff :) Slowly but surely things are coming together.

No comments: