Thursday, October 30, 2008

What's the best thing about having a mac?
It's not a PC.

Shouldn't that be enough?
FACT: The people who make mac's are singlehandedly responsible for the iPod, the iPhone and the lesser known iRack.
FACT: Bill gates is a dork.
FACT: We all love those "I'm a mac, I'm a PC" commercials SOOOO MUCH! (So much in fact that PC's are running ads now to try to change their image. "I'm a PC"? Really? You're that desperate that you need to rip off your competitors marketing campaign with an inferior and more boring version.
You know what's so great about those mac commercials. They all make a point. Windows is slow. Window's crashes. Windows comes with a million and one trial soft ware programs already installed which clutters the hard drive. Window's made VISTA (and does anyone like VISTA?)

Now I'm not saying that PC's are terrible. (I'm implying it. There's a difference.) They play games. Games are good. I can approve of gamers getting a PC. Everyone else who doesn't play games? Why do you still have it? All you do is go online, check email and facebook, write up reports and go on solitaire. All of which can be done on a MAC. So why are they considered inferior?

FACT: Mac's work.
FACT: They look sexy.

If my macbook was a woman I'd date it. I'd marry it and we'd have horrible, computerized techno children. It'd be awesome. I'd name one Robo cop, another HAL and the other Jane.

BTW I should totally rip my bare naked ladies cd to my computer. I have at least thirty cds that need to get burned onto here... which leads me to my one problem with my mac.

When burning, it's REALLY LOUD. LIKE FREAKISHLY LOUD. THINGS SHOULD NEVER BE AS LOUD AS IT IS AS IT'S BURNING. IT'S SCARY.

3 comments:

Cole fournier said...

So first off...
iRack?
Country? Real? Some kind of computerbreasts?

Secondly
I have one word for you.
Hackintosh. Look into it. All the good things about a Mac, with all the good things about a PC (mostly the only good thing is Cost...)

Nigellious said...

It's true, Vista does suck. As soon as this laptop crashes I'll get a Mac; that should be in 3,...2,...

Cheryl said...

1. I love you
2. Macs Rock
3. My Mac loves you too

Hey if you can't breed with your mac lets breed our macs together! We'd make really cool mac babies!